Thursday, October 8, 2009

eh...it's been about 5 months...

So might as well post something while I'm here.... it's been long enough....lets see...

Got a MacBook Pro to try my hand at some iPhone development. I've been wanting to jump onto this platform from the beginning, but I didn't want to spend the bucks on the equipment. Said "fuck it" with the blessing from my beautiful wife I got it :D

I have a feeling that I should have jumped in while it was still hot, I came across this article from Newsweek. That was very disheartening, but not surprising. However, this article is very promising. I dunno, I hope this was a good idea. Well, actually, regardless if I don't create interesting iPhone apps, I can always do some Android apps since that's java.

Ok, so I'll admit it. I love this little machine and I hope to be using it like crazy.

Frankly though, I'm still having trouble staying motivated. But just gotta keep at it... at least I've tried some tutorials for the iPhone.

Ok...that's it for now. See you in another 5 months. :D

No comments: